FIT 4 CHRIST
CONNECT TO THE CHALLENGE
AUGUST 1ST THRU 31ST
- Walk daily for at least 30 minutes. Feel free to split up the time.
- Take a picture or video of your walking experience and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 240-685-6766.
- Pictures and videos will be shared on the Greater Love page and website to encourage others.
- Listen to music (gospel or inspirational)and the audio Bible to inspire a conversation with Holy Spirit.
- Spend time in meditation, enjoying elements of nature.
- Avoid fast food and carryout.
- Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day.
- Walking requires you to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Walking requires you to get potassium (bananas, plain yogurt, baked potato, or green tea)
- Walking can be done outside or inside.
- Walking should be done at a pace that is feasible for you.
- Walking can be done using a treadmill, steps, or flat surface.
- Walking can be done sitting down, just moving feet at a steady pace for those with limited mobility.